- Introduce a new character
- Kill off an existing character
- Throw an unexpected obstacle in the path of your character
- Edit your opening
- Let your character go somewhere they’ve never been before
- Write from another character’s point of view
- Let your character discover a secret
- Let your character share a secret with someone else
- Let your character fall in love
- Start an argument between two characters
Apparently this is "The clearest photo of Mercury ever taken."
why isnt everyone getting so excited about this, it is literally another planet look at how beautiful it is stop what your doing and look at how alien like this planet is what is living there oh my god mercury
and guess what in space they pick categories when they have a lot of things to name like the craters on mercury. the category for naming them is after deceased artists
Me and Bee had been planning some characters for
YET ANOTHERside project, and while developing them I drew these two next to each other and randomly shipped it and then we realized how unconventional but REALLY FITTING they are together and this happened. Shit.
Everyone say hi to Wen (inked up chick) and Adelaide (girl with the glasses).
Wen is a Horror book/movie nut with an inability to handle cute things and Adelaide (Wen calls her “Lady”) is a Romance book/movie nut that finds the fluffy happy side of any situation.
They’re both psychology majors and may or may not be magical girls, shh
This is adorable
Playing with wig colors & stuff. I think I’m digging it
Hmmm… It may work… Still need to find a new name & character for this guy…
April Photo Challenge Day 16: My Vice(s)
Pretty clothes, pretty dolls, pretty boys… And Dr. Pepper XD
The general audience appropriate version of the prompt XD
April Photo Challenge Day 16: My Vice
BL mangas…and, yeah XD